Thursday, January 6, 2011

Project #1 Reflection

AJ Sullivan

Clean Restrooms

Group Members: Arun Somasundaram, Nic Bader

This project is mostly finished.  All that remains is to print and laminate the flyers, which is Arun is doing, and then post them in the restrooms.  When this is finished depends on when Arun gets them laminated.  I have talked to him about it and he said he will get them laminated soon, but I don't know when.  I did not know it would take so long.  Another problem that occurred was that I lost my USB drive, which had all the flyers on it.  I had to redo all of them.
Creating flyers, before I lost my USB, went better than expected.  I'm satisfied with what we thought of and what I made.
To prevent the problem that happened on this project, I'm going to save the documents on the compters, and email them to myself.
My next project might use flyers again.  I'm going to promote the Monday Ballroom dance classes to get more people to join.

1 comment: