Thursday, January 20, 2011

Elizabeth's Talent Show

Leader: Elizabeth Ong

Project Name: Talent Show

Group Contacts: fabulizong@gmail.com, arunmadav2013@yahoo.com, au.wendy_xd@yahoo.com, Karan Singh, Jenny Gao, Emily, Drew

Date: January 21

The objective of this project is to organize a talent show.

Elizabeth is in charge of the project, so she will need leadership skills to make sure everything goes right.

I don't have a specific role in the project, I just do things that no one else is doing and that need to get done.

Our group has meetings during class where we talk about what progress we've made and we assign ourselves jobs and make decisions about what we're going to do.

The largest obstacle for me will be taking part in the project.  To do so, I will need to make myself noticed in the meetings, take part in the discussions and give the impression that I'm capable of doing the jobs.  The big obstacle for the group is time management.  Both of these obstacles will simply require hard work to overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment