Thursday, January 27, 2011

Elizabeth's Talent Show Reflection

Project Name: Grammy's AHS Annual Talent Show

Group Members: Elizabeth Ong, Arun Somasundaram, Karan Grewal, Jenny Gao, Emily Chuun, Drew Hidalgo

The project turned out better than I expected, despite it being very stressful during the actual show.
I made many mistakes during the show.  On two occassions I had the wrong mike turned on, I had to adjust the volume a lot, and I couldn't find the songs that Austin put on the computer, so we thought it wasn't there.  That caused a lot of stress and made us have to do some things last-minute.  I didn't foresee these problems because I didn't stay for the rehearsal.
Other than my mistakes, I didn't see any other problems, and the show went well.
The group worked well together, we were able to assign roles fairly quickly, and from what I saw, the members fulfilled their roles well.

No comments:

Post a Comment